Waiver Discussion Boards
OPWDD has established Waiver Discussion Boards made up of individuals with developmental disabilities and family members as a means to further dialogue on the reforms within the People First Waiver. Each month, OPWDD will hold a videoconference to inform the waiver discussion boards about the waiver and answer questions. The waiver discussion boards are encouraged to share the information they receive widely among individuals and families who receive OPWDD services and report back comments and suggestions from those not on the waiver discussion boards. To find out who is on your local DDRO’s Waiver Discussion Board, contact your People First Waiver Liaison.
- January 10, 2012 - General Overview PowerPoint | Video - Part 1 | Part 2 | Follow-Up Q&A
- February 14, 2012 - Care Coordination PowerPoint | Video | Follow-Up Q&A
- March 13, 2012 - 11am–1pm - Assessments Update PowerPoint | Video | Follow-Up Q&A
- April 3, 2012 - 11am–1pm - Person-Centered Planning PowerPoint | Video | Follow-Up Q&A
- May 8, 2012 - 11am–1pm - The Waiver is not Dead PowerPoint | Video | Follow-Up Q&A
- June 12, 2012 - 11am–1pm PowerPoint | Video | Follow-Up Q&A
- July 10, 2012 - 11am–1pm CANCELED
- August 14, 2012 - 11am–1pm PowerPoint | Video | Follow-Up Q&A
OPWDD has appointed a People First Waiver Liaison at each DDRO. These liaisons will facilitate information sharing related to the ongoing development of the People First Waiver.