Benefits & Services Design Team
- Suzanne Sennett, Deputy Commissioner, OPWDD
- Laurie A. Kelley, Executive Director, ARC of Ulster-Greene County
- Kate Bishop, 1115 Waiver Implementation Unit, OPWDD
- Debra Bojarski, Treatment Team Leader Office of Community Support, CNYDSO
- Amy Cohen Anneling, Licensed Psychologist, OPWDD
- Myrta Cuadra-Lash, Executive Director, Sinergia
- Joann Dolan, Parent, The Big Tent
- Patricia Dowse, Chief Operating Officer, New York State Rehabilitation Association, Inc.
- Max Donatelli, Parent, Department Head, Bridges to Health and Family Engagement, Baker Victory Services
- Karen Gillette, Self Advocate
- Pasquale Ginese, Self Advocate, Self Advocacy Association of New York
- Richard Iannello, Executive Director, Albany Guardian Society
- Diana McCourt, Parent, The Big Tent, Board Member, Job Path, Inc.
- Margaret Mikol, Executive Director, SKIP of New York
- Susan Platkin, Parent
- Sharon Rockwell Linne, Parent
- Fredda Rosen, Executive Director, Job Path, Inc.
Final Design Team Report:
Each People First Waiver design team summarized its discussions in a final report. OPWDD’s Statewide Comprehensive Plan for 2011 - 2015 will contain a synopsis of the recommendations of all five design teams and provide the vehicle for advancing the reform recommendations of the People First Waiver design process.
Benefits & Services Design Team Final Report
- June 20, 2011 - PowerPoint | Meeting Summary
- July 11, 2011 - Agenda | PowerPoint | Meeting Summary | NYSACRA Learning Institute’s ”Wheel of Power” | NYSACRA Learning Institute handouts: Innovation in Individualized Supports
- July 27, 2011 - Agenda | Handouts| Meeting Summary
- August 3, 2011 - Agenda | Meeting Summary
- August 16, 2011 - Agenda | Meeting Summary