Corporate Compliance and Medicaid Information
- Corporate Compliance Presentation
Issues and best practice in corporate compliance for providers.
- False Claims Recoveries - The federal False Claims Act (FCA) permits the government and private citizens to sue anyone who submits a false claim to obtain funds from New York's Medicaid program.
- LFR Information Sheet
One page description of the timeframes for the fiscal audit process.
- Medicaid Disqualified or Excluded Providers List
- New York Medicaid Provider Manuals
This page on the eMedNY web site provides links to Medicaid Provider manuals for various settings, including waiver services and ICFs.
- OMIG website: FAQ’s and Part 521 regulations
This page on the OMIG website provides information about Provider Compliance Programs, including frequently asked questions and the text of the regulation.
- OMIG website: Provider fraud, waste and abuse
Examples of provider fraud and reporting information.
- OMIG website: Self-Disclosure Guidance
This page on the OMIG web site provides links to a seven-page provider manual on self-disclosures as well as the provider self-disclosure form.
- Personal Allowance Manual
This manual provides information on personal allowance, the appropriate use of funds and applicable regulations.