These documents are in pdf format and require the freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print them. Please contact the OPWDD Web.master if you have difficulty accessing these files or require a text version of this information.
Make sure that you are only using Internet Explorer versions 8, 9, 10, and 11 (11 should have Compatibility Mode turned on) ONLY. Any other browser or operating system version will cause you to not be able to log in. Your IT staff should be able to tell you which browser and version you have.
Forgot Username or Password
If you experience any issues or have any concerns about the CHOICES application, please contact your regional CHOICES liaison, or call the OPWDD Help Desk at 518-381-2100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHOICES Portal (For Parents/Advocates)
Portal Users are Family Members and Advocates who need to view and sign forms outside of CHOICES.
- Quick Reference Guide for Voluntary
- Individual Lookup
- View User Profile
- Portal users
- Supporting Documentation
- Supporting Documentation Naming Convention
- Advanced Find
- User Summary Report
Eligibility, Assessment and Authorization Tool (EAA)
- DDP1--Registration / Movement Form
- DDP2--Developmental Disabilities Profile
- DDP4--Confidential Needs Identification
- Individual Inquiry - Master Client History (CR4)
- Enrollment Inquiry - Program Assignment Summary (CR17)