These documents are in pdf format and require the freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print them. Please contact the OPWDD Web.master if you have difficulty accessing these files or require a text version of this information.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can only use Internet Explorer versions 8, 9, 10, or 11. Windows 10 users can use the Internet Explorer browser that comes with it. The new Microsoft browser “Edge” is not supported in CHOICES at this time. Your IT staff should know your browser and version, and be able to assist you if needed.
If you are using a Mac, Safari 7.0 or above is currently supported and the operating system must be OS X 10.9 or higher.
Forgot Username or Password
If you experience any issues or have any concerns about the CHOICES application, please contact your regional CHOICES liaison, or call the OPWDD Help Desk at 518-381-2100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHOICES Portal (For Parents/Advocates)
Portal Users are Family Members and Advocates who need to view and sign forms outside of CHOICES.
- Quick Reference Guide for Voluntary
- Individual Lookup
- View User Profile
- Portal users
- Supporting Documentation
- Supporting Documentation Naming Convention
- Advanced Find
- User Summary Report
Eligibility, Assessment and Authorization Tool (EAA)
- DDP-1 Supplement CHOICES Guide
- DDP1--Registration / Movement Form
- DDP2--Developmental Disabilities Profile
- DDP4--Confidential Needs Identification
- Individual Inquiry - Master Client History (CR4)
- Enrollment Inquiry - Program Assignment Summary (CR17)