These documents are in pdf format and require the freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print them. Please contact the OPWDD Webmaster if you have difficulty accessing these files or require a text version of this information.
Login to CHOICES
If you experience any issues or have any concerns about the CHOICES application, please contact your regional CHOICES liaison, or call the OPWDD Help Desk at 518-381-2100.
CHOICES Portal (For Parents/Advocates)
Portal Users are Family Members and Advocates who need to view and sign forms outside of CHOICES.
Version 2011 Upgrade Information
- View what is different in the new version
- CHOICES Upgrade Enhancements
- CHOICES Upgrade Online Tutorial – Part 1
- CHOICES Upgrade Online Tutorial – Part 2
- Quick Reference Guide for Voluntary
- Individual Lookup
- View User Profile
- Portal users
- Supporting Documentation
- Supporting Documentation Naming Convention
- Advanced Find
Eligibility, Assessment and Authorization Tool (EAA)
- DDP1--Registration / Movement Form
- DDP2--Developmental Disabilities Profile
- DDP4--Confidential Needs Identification
- Individual Inquiry - Master Client History (CR4)
- Enrollment Inquiry - Program Assignment Summary (CR17)